Radisson Grenada Beach Resort
Grand Anse Beach, Grand Anse, The Lime, Grenada
- Rooming List must include the name of all occupants, arrival and departure dates, arrival and departure times with Room choice.
- All delegates would be required to leave a Credit Card authorization
- Conference Hotel rates remain in force until May 20, 2023. Please ensure you reserve your hotel rooms TODAY!
Special Room Rates
General Rate details and conditions
Rates are in US Dollars and are quoted as Room and Breakfast.
|Single occupancy (inclusive of tax and breakfast)||Garden View: USD$180.00 per night|
|Double occupancy (inclusive of tax and breakfast)||Garden view: USD$230.00 per night|
- Rates above are inclusive of VAT and Service Charge.
- We are offering the special rates for three (3) days before and three (3) days following the function dates as noted above, subject to availability, after which time the Hotel’s published rates will be charged.
- Adding a third adult to a room with two adults already sharing that room would result in a third person charge of US$120.00 (inclusive of taxes & breakfast) per night.
- High Speed Wireless Internet is complimentary and accessible at any part of the Resort.
Check-In time is 3:00 pm and Check-Out time is 12:00 noon.
Non-Motorized water sports complimentary for one (1) hour per day per room. Includes: snorkeling, kayaking and windsurfing.
- Managers Cocktail Party – Every Tuesday 6pm – 7pm
- Nightly entertainment.
- Complimentary 24-hour access to the gym equipped with new state of the art equipment.
- Complimentary access to our newly resurfaced and upgraded tennis court.
About the Resort
Located on beautiful Grand Anse Beach, Radisson Grenada Beach Resort provides the complete Caribbean experience with manicured grounds, a dive shop, and four tropical-themed restaurants and bars on site. Our 20-acre resort offers more than enough to keep you entertained, but if you choose to venture forth, you can hike the trails at Grand Etang National Park, 30 minutes away, or shop for local spices and chocolates in St. George’s. No matter what’s on your agenda, getting around the island is simple thanks to a bus station just outside the hotel.
Featuring a crystal-clear waterfall, a swim-up bar, and vibrant gardens, our 300-foot free-form swimming pool provides a relaxing oasis. You can also soak in one of two cold tubs or make time for an invigorating workout in our fitness center. For outdoor fun, try PADI-certified scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, and tennis, all available on site. Traveling with kids? You can keep them engaged with hands-on activities like table tennis, foosball, and billiards. Be sure to stop by our Guest Meet-and-Greet on Tuesday evenings to meet new friends and enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks.