Envisioning The Future…………..#Managing Our Reality
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of the Caribbean will be hosting its 39th Annual Caribbean Conference of Accountants on June 23 and 24, 2022, virtually.
Global Disruption; Regional Resiliency is the theme chosen for Conference 2022. Building on our rich history of premium conference delivery, Conference 2022 will feature presentations from economic thought-shapers, business pioneers, accountancy experts and regional leaders. Presentations on business and economic trends, as well as international developments pertinent to the region will be prominent on the program.
As in past years, the Conference will offer networking opportunities – albeit from a virtual, dynamic and interactive platform as together we embrace #resiliency
Who will Attend:
- Business Leaders
- Senior Executives and C-Suite
- Senior Finance Personnel
- Partners, Directors and Managers
- Government Officials and Regulators
- All Caribbean nations
- Representatives from Central & South America, USA, UK & Canada
- Senior Government Officials
- Regional Business Leaders
- Recognized Global Experts
- International Accounting Leadership