About the 40th ICAC Conference
Sustainable Development: Our Responsibility
ICAC Grenada Conference 2023 Promo
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of the Caribbean will be hosting its 40th Annual Caribbean Conference of Accountants from June 22 to 24, 2023 in Grenada. It’s a return to an in-person conference and you’re invited to meet us there!
‘Sustainable Development: Our Responsibility’ is the theme chosen for Conference 2023. Building on our rich history of premium conference delivery, Conference 2023 will feature presentations from economic thought-shapers, business pioneers, accountancy experts and regional leaders.
Presentations on business and economic trends, as well as international developments pertinent to the region will be prominent on the program.
As in past years, the Conference will offer memory making socials and opportunities for sight seeing.
Who will Attend:
- Business Leaders
- Senior Executives and C-Suite
- Senior Finance Personnel
- Partners, Directors and Managers
- Government Officials and Regulators
- All Caribbean nations
- Representatives from Central and South America, USA, UK, and Canada
- Senior Government Officials
- Regional Business Leaders
- Recognized Global Experts
- International Accounting Leadership